GoogleAdsServerFault: [ReportError.NOT_NULL @ columns]

redfusion Data

Dec 27, 2022, 8:04:07 PM12/27/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum

regarding below error ,

[ERROR] GoogleAdsServerFault: [ReportError.NOT_NULL @ columns]

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/var/task/lambda_function.py", line 27, in lambda_handler

    data = getAPIData(dfp_client, report_date, report_date, file_name)

  File "/var/task/lambda_function.py", line 79, in getAPIData

    report_job_id = report_downloader.WaitForReport(report_job)

  File "/opt/python/lib/python3.8/site-packages/googleads/ad_manager.py", line 781, in WaitForReport

    report_job_id = service.runReportJob(report_job)['id']

  File "/opt/python/lib/python3.8/site-packages/googleads/common.py", line 1003, in MakeSoapRequest

    raise googleads.errors.GoogleAdsServerFault(

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 28, 2022, 1:36:56 AM12/28/22
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team. This is Anjali and I'll be assisting you with this.

To analyze this issue, request you to please elaborate the issue and provide us with the following details for further analysis via Reply privately to the author option, or a direct private reply to this email.  Regards,
Google Logo
Anjali
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hOUCE:ref
Message has been deleted

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 10, 2023, 5:04:03 AM1/10/23
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. I am Chekurthi, Anjali's colleague and will be assisting you.

I have removed your response from the forum where it consists of PII information.

Can you please share the complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled) so that we can investigate further. You can send them via Reply privately to the author option, or a direct private reply to this email.

Regards,
Google Logo
Chekurthi
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hOUCE:ref

redfusion Data

Jan 11, 2023, 2:00:44 AM1/11/23
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
I have replied to Author, please let us know if you have received it .

Regards,

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 11, 2023, 3:08:47 AM1/11/23
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. I am Ankam, working with Chekurthi.

I would like to inform you that we received your message "I have replied to Author, please let us know if you have received it." But we haven't received any other information that we have requested, complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled). I suggest you to send them via Reply privately to the author option, or a direct private reply to this email here in this email thread to investigate further.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ankam
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hOUCE:ref

redfusion Data

Jan 11, 2023, 3:34:12 AM1/11/23
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
The logs contains PII data , so I cannot reply yo all and in this conversation thread. And when I reply to author you are not able to see my email.

Is there any link or secured way I can send you the log details ?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 11, 2023, 7:32:04 AM1/11/23
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. I am Veerabhadra Rao, working with Ankam.

I would suggest emailing us directly at admanagera...@google.com referring to your forum post "GoogleAdsServerFault: [ReportError.NOT_NULL @ columns]". Please provide complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled).

Regards,
Google Logo
Veerabhadra Rao