Extract reach on a specific day in the past

KARLA ANDREA RAMIREZ FRIAS

Jun 21, 2022, 2:36:18 PM6/21/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi, every day I run an order and lineitem reach report by API to store historical data from the daily photos with reach lifetime date range of my campaigns, but since, this process is trigger localy through mi pc, I had missed some days. I've tryed to modify the start and end dates so they where only the exact days I´ve missed however I get the message " [ReportError.DATE_RANGE_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_REPORT @ columns; trigger:'UNIQUE_REACH'] " . My question is, is it possible to extract the photo of how the reach ended for some order/lineitem in a specific day on the past?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 21, 2022, 4:10:05 PM6/21/22
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karla,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team. I'm Ankam.

The error you are encountering ReportError.DATE_RANGE_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_REPORT indicates that the date range of the report you are trying to get is not compatible with the requested Dimension and Column objects. Here in this case it is UNIQUE_REACH column. However, to investigate this further can you please provide the complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled) as well as your Network code. You may send them via Reply privately to author option or a direct private reply to this email.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ankam
Ad Manager API Team