automating google ads reports

Raphael Benedeti

Sep 10, 2021, 1:16:13 PM9/10/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi guys, I'm wanting to automate this attached report, I've already managed to connect via API, creating an Auth2.0 account, requesting a Basic Access account, but now I'd like someone to send me some documentation, or some example, so I can test it. the Google Ad API, reports, could someone please help me?
report.png

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 12, 2021, 11:04:48 PM9/12/21
to raphael....@guiainvest.com.br, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Raphael,

Please do note that this forum is intended to assist users with concerns regarding Google Ad Manager API. Since your concern is not Google Ad Manager API related and more of a Google Ads API concern, I will have to refer you to their forum. Kindly post your concern there so that the Google Ads API team may assist you.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team