urlopen error [SSL : CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] unable to get local issuer certificate

DIVYA SRI HANUMANDLA

May 10, 2024, 6:54:54 PMMay 10
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi  Team,

i gave,
file = report_downlaoder.DownlaodReportTo File(report_job_id, export_format = 'CSV_DUMP', reportfile)

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 14, 2024, 2:39:10 AMMay 14
to divyasri....@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and I understand that your query is related to ‘SSL:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED’. I would like to inform you that the concerns related to ‘SSL:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED’ are out of scope for us. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Ad Manager API. I recommend you to refer to this link and it might help to resolve.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIwmY:ref" (ADR-00234583)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team