What is currently the best way to get line items by ad unit?

Watthanar Nirathasin

7:05 AM (9 hours ago) 7:05 AM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi
I'm using the Python client library and I'm looking to retrieve line items by ad unit.

For example, in the user interface, if I click on an Ad Unit, there's a menu option for "Line Items", which will show the "Line items that are forecasted to deliver impressions in the next 30 days against this inventory."

It seems like the best way to accomplish this via the client would be to:

a) get the ad unit
b) get all line items
c) do some filtering on my end to filter out the line items by ad unit

I was able to find this post that seems to indicate this but since its several years old, I wanted to see if there have been any changes that would make this process a bit easier.

Open to suggestions (even if not the python library). Thanks for your time.

Nirathasin