getting [ReportError.DATE_RANGE_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_REPORT

Rustam

Aug 31, 2021, 4:24:54 AM8/31/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

Since yesterday we started getting an error: [ReportError.DATE_RANGE_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_REPORT @ columns; trigger:'AD_SERVER_CLICKS, AD_SERVER_CPM_AND_CPC_REVENUE, AD_SERVER_CTR, AD_SERVER_IMPRESSIONS, TOTAL_ACTIVE_VIEW_MEASURABLE_IMPRESSIONS_RATE']
It happens only on some networks, but we didn't have such error before, and we didn't do any updates on the type of reports that we have been requesting for the last 2-3 months even.

Could you guys check it on your end as well?

Thank you

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 31, 2021, 6:40:53 AM8/31/21
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rustam,

Thanks for reaching out to our API support team, I hope that you are safe and doing well.

Can you please provide the complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled) as well as your network code so that we may further investigate this? You may send them via Reply privately to author option or a direct private reply to this email.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2MkD3c:ref

Rustam

Sep 2, 2021, 2:36:31 PM9/2/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

I sent you the requests privately. Let me know if you need more information

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 3, 2021, 12:57:01 AM9/3/21
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rustam,

Thanks for sending out the requested information.

Can you kindly confirm if it is now working on your end, based on your previous response? Upon investigating on my end, the report had successfully pushed through. Can I request for you to try pulling the report again, as this might just be caused by an intermittent error, and come back to us if the issue still persists with your latest complete SOAP request and response logs.

Rustam

Sep 4, 2021, 12:57:07 AM9/4/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi Yasmin,

As you suggested this report works in some cases and we still get this error in some cases. So it is not completely disappeared.

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 5, 2021, 10:05:23 PM9/5/21
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rustam,

I would just recommend for you to try pulling the reports again, since as you had stated, the error comes and goes which might just be caused by an intermittent error.

Rustam

Sep 5, 2021, 11:42:24 PM9/5/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,

We are already pulling those reports once again since we started getting this error. But obviously (as you saw from the soap which I shared) that error exists and still persists.
Since the error exists, won't you investigate and try to fix this error?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 6, 2021, 12:41:11 AM9/6/21
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rustam,

Since this error is persistent on your end, can I request for you to run getCurrentUser and send over the result via Reply privately to author option or a direct private reply to this email so that I may further investigate this.