RE: How to get targeting values using 'IN'

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 6, 2021, 2:09:11 AM12/6/21
to an...@ddc.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing more context to your concern.

Can you please confirm and provide the following so that we may further investigate this? You may send them via Reply privately to author option:

  • Are you able to delete these values via UI? Can you kindly provide your network code?
  • The complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled)
  • Can you confirm if the account you're using has the sufficient permissions to delete these custom targeting values?
  • The complete SOAP request and response logs of getCurrentUser()

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2SbcTr:ref

Andy Hsiung

Dec 6, 2021, 2:34:25 PM12/6/21
to admana...@forumsupport.google, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

I was able to delete the IDs. I did this:

        $statementBuilder = (new StatementBuilder())->where(
       "customTargetingKeyId = :customTargetingKeyId AND id IN ".$customTargetValuesStr )

Using the 'id IN' made it work. But I wasn't able to use withBindVariableValue for the values, so I just concatenated the string directly.

Thanks.

--
| Andy Hsiung                              email: an...@ddc.com
Domain Development Corp.      skype: andy.hsiung.ddc

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 6, 2021, 10:09:28 PM12/6/21
to an...@ddc.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

Thank you for providing more context to this and I'm glad you've resolved your issue.

Kindly refer back to our documentation if you're in need of guides, references and samples when using the Ad Manager API, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would have anything in need of clarifying. That being said, please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Thanks,