ad_exchange_line_item_level_revenue returning with the wrong value than what appears in the ad manager report

Eduardo Martins

Jun 18, 2024, 11:06:22 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello, I hope you are well.

I'm facing a problem when requesting the Google ad manager API, the value that returns from the API for the ad_exchange_line_item_level_revenue column is different from the value that appears when logging into my account through the browser and opening the report that covers the same date, example:

while in the reports of my ad manager account it appears that on 20/04 a revenue of $20, the information that the api brings pulling from the ad_exchange_line_item_level_revenue column is $30, I arrive at this value after dividing by the number of impressions.

Can you help me?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 18, 2024, 3:11:47 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to edu...@costaventures.com.br, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I understand that you are seeing the discrepancies with the reports generated with the ad_exchange_line_item_level_revenue field from the API and UI. To analyse the issue further, please provide the following details to investigate further:
  • Report ID generated from the UI.
  • Screenshot of the report builder from the UI.
  • Report ID generated from the API.
  • Complete SOAP request and response logs from API (SOAP logging must be enabled).
  • The user email used for generating the report from the UI.
  • Network code
  • UserService.getCurrentUser (if unable, you may just provide the email address used to make API requests).
You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJNyO:ref" (ADR-00242221)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team