Issue with PPID Recognition During Batch Upload of Identifiers

chittraporn thongkong

11:34 AM (5 hours ago) 11:34 AM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue related to the batch upload of Publisher Provided IDs (PPIDs).

Despite successfully setting PPIDs on my webpage and observing ad displays as expected, attempts to upload these PPIDs via batch upload result in a "PPID not found in server" error. This situation persists even though ads are being served correctly and the PPID is correctly being set.

Here's a brief overview of my workflow:

  • PPIDs are set on the webpage using the GPT (Google Publisher Tags).
  • Ads are displaying as expected, indicating PPIDs are correctly recognized on the webpage.
  • I have attempted to to batch upload these PPIDs into Google Ad Manager for further operations, but encounter the "PPID not found in server" error. (This occurs even after waiting a day or 2).
An example of this error, with the PPID redacted:

Line {<PPID>,<LISTID>,1} Could not find the PPID identifier in our server, retry is not helpful

I've considered potential propagation delays and have waited a reasonable amount of time before attempting the batch upload, yet the issue persists.

Could there be a specific propagation time I should account for, or is there another factor I might be overlooking? Any insights or suggestions on troubleshooting this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.