Getting error [ ServerError.SERVER_ERROR @ ]\",\"instance\":\"adManagerApiException.

Renan Alvarenga

May 15, 2024, 10:23:02 AMMay 15
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi Google Support API,

Need your help with the error case below,

Since yesterday, we are trying to submit an activation on our Test environment using the test network and we are getting the following error  [ ServerError.SERVER_ERROR @ ]\",\"instance\":\"adManagerApiException.

This seems to be related when google is trying to create the lineItems, and seems to be related to the inventory check, we were also tried to create a lineItem on GAM UI and when we check the inventory (before save the lineitem) we are getting the same error.

Full error line:

[LocalizedErrorWrapper\u003cServerError.SERVER_ERROR @ ; errorString: ServerError.SERVER_ERROR; stackTrace: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempting to destroy context while threads still connected.\n\tat com.google.monitoring.runtime.allocation.MemoryAllocatedInfoNative.destroyContext0(Native Method)\n\tat com.google.monitoring.runtime.allocation.MemoryAllocatedInfoNative.cleanup(MemoryAllocatedInfoNative.java:216)\n\tat com.google.monitoring.runtime.allocation.MemoryAllocatedContextLocal.onRefCountZero(MemoryAllocatedContextLocal.java:37

Can you please support on this?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 15, 2024, 3:29:37 PMMay 15
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

Based on the information provided, I understand you are encountering the ServerError.SERVER_ERROR when checking inventory before creating a line item via the Ad Manager API. Since this issue also occurs in the UI, I recommend contacting the product support team through this Ad Manager Help Community for further assistance. The API behavior mirrors that of the UI.

Hope this helps!

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIzFi:ref" (ADR-00235153)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team

Renan Alvarenga

May 15, 2024, 3:58:17 PMMay 15
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com, Ad Manager API Forum Advisor
Hi support team,

Great! I'm raising this issue for them, thanks for driving me to the correct team.

Best,

Renan Alvarenga

Senior Technical Solution Engineer

renan.a...@dunnhumby.com

dh-signature-image

P please consider the environment before printing this email.