Customer_ID???

Raphael Benedeti

Aug 25, 2021, 1:17:59 PM8/25/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
I was reading the documentation that was given to me by support, and I wanted to try this "HTTP request URL", but I would like to know, where do I find the customer_id

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 25, 2021, 8:48:00 PM8/25/21
to raphael....@guiainvest.com.br, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to our API support team, however, it does seem that you have posted your concern in the wrong forum. Our team can only provide support and assistance regarding Google Ad Manager API in this forum, and your concern seems to be better addressed by the Google Ads API team. With that, I would recommend for you to reach out to them regarding this matter. You may post your concern in their forum.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team