Pricing rules API functionality

Erick

May 7, 2024, 1:57:56 PMMay 7
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,

Is there any pricing rules API functionality? Or any plans on doing it?

Thanks.

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 7, 2024, 7:25:27 PMMay 7
to erno...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

Based on the information provided, I understand that you are looking for the information about pricing rules API functionality. Please note that this functionality is not available in the API. I have raised a request to add this feature in the Ad Manager API . With that being said, I am unable to comment on when the unified pricing rules would be supported in the Ad Manager API. I'd advise you to follow our Blog post and Release Notes for announcements about new API releases and features.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIuIF:ref" (ADR-00234021)

Thanks,
Google Logo Ad Manager API Team