Content Category and Brand Safety Category in API

GAM Boostr

May 16, 2024, 11:53:57 AMMay 16
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

Are these new targeting features avail in line item or proposal line item API?

Google_Ad_Manager_-_Proposal_line_items.png

Thank you

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 16, 2024, 3:29:24 PMMay 16
to g...@boostr.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed the information provided and would recommend you to use the Content Targeting to get the content category of a lineitem via the API.  According to the API documentation, I can confirm that Brand safety targeting is not available in the API. I will raise a request to add this feature in the Ad Manager API . With that being said, I am unable to comment on when this feature would be supported in the Ad Manager API. I'd advise you to follow our Blog post and Release Notes for announcements about new API releases and features.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ0H6:ref" (ADR-00235354)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team