Need Current and next 12 months data

Lokeshwari Bakkapola

Sep 5, 2021, 1:31:25 AM9/5/21
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com, Ad Manager Direct Support, Ad Manager API Forum Advisor
Hello,

We are running a report to get the next 12 months' data including the current month.

I have used " NEXT_12_MONTHS" is giving the next 3 months (October, November, and December) data as this month is "September" month.
We need September month data as well.

Here is the code:

ReportQuery reportQuery = new ReportQuery();
            reportQuery.dimensions = new Dimension[]
            {
                Dimension.AD_UNIT_NAME,
                Dimension.ADVERTISER_NAME,
                Dimension.ORDER_NAME,
                Dimension.LINE_ITEM_NAME,
                Dimension.DATE,
                Dimension.AD_UNIT_ID,
                Dimension.ADVERTISER_ID,
                Dimension.ORDER_ID,
                Dimension.LINE_ITEM_ID
            };
            reportQuery.columns = new Column[]
            {
                Column.SELL_THROUGH_FORECASTED_IMPRESSIONS,
                Column.SELL_THROUGH_AVAILABLE_IMPRESSIONS,
                Column.SELL_THROUGH_RESERVED_IMPRESSIONS,
                Column.SELL_THROUGH_SELL_THROUGH_RATE
            };

            reportQuery.adUnitView = ReportQueryAdUnitView.FLAT;
            reportQuery.dateRangeType = DateRangeType.NEXT_12_MONTHS;

            // Create report job.
            ReportJob reportJob = new ReportJob();
            reportJob.reportQuery = reportQuery;

--
Thanks & Regards,
B. Lokeshwari

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 5, 2021, 11:08:10 PM9/5/21
to lokes...@aveniras.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lokeshwari,

Thanks for reaching out to the Ad Manager API team.

I would suggest for you to pull two reports, one with the DateRangeType of NEXT_12_MONTHS, and another with the DateRangeType of CURRENT_AND_NEXT_MONTH so that you may retrieve the data as well for the current month. Do keep in mind that for the latter, it gets the data at the beginning of the next day until the end of the next month since you pulled the report.

Moreover, do keep in mind that the report you are trying to pull is with the columns "SELL_THROUGH_AVAILABLE_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_FORECASTED_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_RESERVED_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_SELL_THROUGH_RATE". These metrics are only available in Future sell-through reports in which the Future sell-through report type does not support past dates. Hence, the data you will only be able to retrieve for the current month is without the first few days of September.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NReDc:ref

Lokeshwari Bakkapola

Sep 6, 2021, 8:33:19 AM9/6/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
  Hello,

We are running a report to get the next 12 months' data including the current month.

I have used " NEXT_12_MONTHS" is giving the next 3 months (October, November, and December) data as this month is a "September" month.

Lokeshwari Bakkapola

Sep 7, 2021, 7:13:37 AM9/7/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

We waiting for your reply.

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 7, 2021, 9:42:55 PM9/7/21
to lokes...@aveniras.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lokeshwari,

It seems that you did not receive my previous response. With that, I am resending it here again. I'd appreciate it if we can continue our conversation in one thread for better tracking purposes on our end.

As I had stated in my previous response, I would suggest for you to pull two reports. One with the DateRangeType of NEXT_12_MONTHS, and another with the DateRangeType of CURRENT_AND_NEXT_MONTH, so that you may retrieve the data as well for the current month. Do keep in mind that for the latter, it gets the data at the beginning of the next day until the end of the next month since you pulled the report. Hence, the data you will only be able to retrieve for the current month is without the first few days of September.

Moreover, it is also important to note that the report you are trying to pull is with the columns "SELL_THROUGH_AVAILABLE_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_FORECASTED_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_RESERVED_IMPRESSIONS", "SELL_THROUGH_SELL_THROUGH_RATE". These metrics are only available in Future sell-through reports. The Future sell-through report type does not support past dates.