Programmatic eligible ad requests in reports

Wouter Bouwmeester

Jan 19, 2022, 4:20:16 PMJan 19
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

In the reporting tool on admanager.google.com there is a metric called 'Programmatic eligible ad requests'.

I would like to use this in the ReportService in the Ad Manager API.

When I use this in a report (on admanager.google.com)  I can see that the metric is called TOTAL_PROGRAMMATIC_ELIGIBLE_AD_REQUESTS, but I cant find this metric in the API reference page.

I do see that Programmatic eligible ad requests is in beta, so I guess it's not yet available in the API? Can we expect this column in a next version of the API?

Regards,
Wouter

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 19, 2022, 11:48:24 PMJan 19
to wouter.bo...@adinplay.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for contacting the Ad Manager API team.

I can confirm that this metric is not yet available in the API. There is an existing feature request to have this metric exposed to the API, however, please note that I'm unable to comment on when these will be supported. That said, please follow our Ads Developer Blog and release notes for announcements about new API releases and features.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team