Querying GDN 'Where Ads Showed' Content Tab

Ethan Petroka

Jun 2, 2022, 3:09:36 PM6/2/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi All,
I've been combing through the Docs to try and find how (if possible) I could pull information from the 'Where ads showed' tab, shown here:
Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.08.02 PM.png

So far my search has turned up nothing, so any help would be appreciated, especially if that help involves being able to pull this data via REST api.

Thanks!
Ethan

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 3, 2022, 7:58:09 AM6/3/22
to e...@pcom.global, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is Hosur from the Ad Manager API support.

Kindly note that our team can only assist you with the issues related to the Ad Manager API, since the issue is more related to the Google Ads API it is out of scope for our team. I would suggest you to reach out to the Google Ads API forums for further assistance.

Regards,
Google Logo
HOSUR
Ad Manager API Team