Hello

Vlada Petrovic

Jan 3, 2022, 2:57:46 PM1/3/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
I have a problem to get Ad Exchange data in report for all child ad units. When I set condition
AD_EXCHANGE_DFP_AD_UNIT_ID in (''ad unit id), I get only data for PARENT ad unit. How can I get the data for all ad units under this ad unit(child ad units)?

thanks
Vlada

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 3, 2022, 8:51:06 PM1/3/22
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vlada,

Thanks for contacting the Ad Manager API team, this is Yasmin.

You may check out our documentation for adUnitView which is the ad unit view for the report. It defaults to AdUnitView.TOP_LEVEL, and states the following:

  • If you set it to TOP_LEVEL, it would include only the top level ad units. Metrics include events for their descendants that are not filtered out.
  • For FLAT, it includes all the ad units. Metrics do not include events for the descendants.
  • Lastly, if you set it to HIERARCHICAL, it would use the ad unit hierarchy. There will be as many ad unit columns as levels of ad units in the generated report. You may refer here for more information.

Please let us know if you would have any further clarifications.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TnSfA:ref

Vlada Petrovic

Jan 4, 2022, 3:09:26 PM1/4/22
to Ad Manager API Forum Advisor, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hello Yasmin

Thank you so much. This is good.

Thanks!
Vlada

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TnSfA:ref --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Ad Manager API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-doubleclick-for-publishers-api/CFuAb000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000R55X5000Cn7Zaj2hRVqnhb2YBmUjiQ%40sfdc.net.