Pricing Rules through internal API

Bruno Caruso

Sep 21, 2022, 10:51:53 AM9/21/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create custom Pricing Rules on Google Ad Manager programatically, but the GAM API doesn't have CRUD Pricing Rules endpoints implemented yet, so i'm looking another ways to do.

I tried to Inspect Element on GAM webapp (admanager.google.com) and on Network tab i seen when i save a Pricing Rule the browser makes a call to this endpoint:

https://admanager.google.com/dfp/v2/exchange/rpc/PricingRuleService?methodName=createPricingRule

So, i believe that i can use this endpoint to create custom Pricing Rules, the problem is on the request body, the webapp places this JSON: Pastebin Link

I don't understand the keys of this JSON, there no properties, only strings with numbers and values.

Any idea or help?

Thanks! Regards

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 21, 2022, 12:06:07 PM9/21/22
to brunof...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team. I am Chekurthi and will be assisting you.

This request seems to be the follow up of the existing request, I would suggest you not to create a new thread on the same issue. Instead, you may continue your conversation in another thread which has the subject line "Custom Pricing Rules API"

Regards,
Google Logo
Chekurthi
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2eeAeN:ref

Jonatas Leal

Nov 22, 2022, 8:47:28 PM11/22/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hey, Bruno!
I'm also working on this feature.
Can we chat? jonat...@gmail.com

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Nov 23, 2022, 4:37:29 AM11/23/22
to jonat...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team. I am Chekurthi and will be assisting you.

I can confirm that there is no endpoint in the SOAP API to do this. There is an existing request for this feature, however, kindly note that I am unable to comment on any timelines for its exposure in the API. With that being said, I would recommend that you may follow our Ads Developer Blog and release notes for announcements about new Ad Manager API releases and features.

Regards,
Google Logo
Chekurthi
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2gRvue:ref

bill li

May 16, 2024, 4:36:21 AMMay 16
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
now May 2024, whether the API available?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 16, 2024, 10:03:26 AMMay 16
to bi...@nexa-corp.co, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

According to the API documentation, I can confirm that pricing rules functionality is not yet available in the API. As mentioned earlier, we have raised a request to add this feature in the Ad Manager API . With that being said, I am unable to comment on when this feature would be supported in the Ad Manager API. I'd advise you to follow our Blog post and Release Notes for announcements about new API releases and features.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02gRvue:ref" (ADR-00158011)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team