Can I change adsapi_php.ini file name?

Aung Thu Heain

2:22 AM (6 hours ago) 2:22 AM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi everyone , I am newbie in Ad Manager Api and want to know can I change the  default adsapi_php.ini file name?I want to use multi config files in my project and will load config file with with file path.

public function getSession($configFilePath){
// Generate a refreshable OAuth2 credential for authentication.
$oAuth2Credential = (new OAuth2TokenBuilder())->fromFile($configFilePath)->build();

// Construct an API session configured from an `adsapi_php.ini` file
// and the OAuth2 credentials above.
return (new AdManagerSessionBuilder())->fromFile($configFilePath)
->withOAuth2Credential($oAuth2Credential)
->build();
}

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

7:21 AM (1 hour ago) 7:21 AM
to hmm.aung...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have reviewed your query and understand that you want to know whether it is possible to change the  default adsapi_php.ini file name. I recommend that you do not change the file name, as it used to authenticate and interact with the Google Ad Manager API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJYC9:ref" (ADR-00244984)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team