Creating a VideoCreative Item From API

Alejandro Anaya Valverde

Oct 24, 2022, 4:47:17 PM10/24/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
we're trying to run an script sample  but doesnt works.
The error message is:
googleads.errors.GoogleAdsServerFault: [FeatureError.MISSING_FEATURE @ [0].videoSourceUrl; trigger:'VIDEO_CREATIVES_VIDEO_SOURCE_URL']

By the way, where can I find more information about the creation of videocreatives from API?, I'm looking for the parameters in order to create internal, external, youtube video creatives

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Oct 26, 2022, 9:01:36 AM10/26/22
to faan...@televisa.com.mx, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team. I am Chekurthi and will be assisting you.

I would suggest you to reach out to your Account Manager to enable this missing feature in your network so that you would be able to create Video creative with video source url. Please reach out to us if you're still encountering any other issues with Ad Manager API.

Further if you have any queries related to enabling the feature then, I would recommend you to reach out to the publisher support team via help center to enable features in your network or provide details on features that need to be enabled. Kindly note that our team can only assist you with technical issues related to the Ad Manager API.

Regards,
Google Logo
Chekurthi
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2fngur:ref

Rustam

Jan 18, 2023, 5:28:54 AM1/18/23
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,

Sorry for hijacking this thread. Is it possible to turn on this video creative creation functionality on GAM test network? We would like to test this integration first.

Thanks

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 18, 2023, 8:44:14 AM1/18/23
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. I am Veerabhadra Rao, working with Chekurthi.

I would recommend contacting your account manager or posting your query in the help community  to check if it is possible to enable this feature in your Test network. Please note that we can only assist with technical queries/concerns related to the Ad Manager API.

Regards,

Google Logo
Veerabhadra Rao