RE: issue with ads.txt management in google ad manager account

Message has been deleted

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 11, 2024, 1:55:08 PMJun 11
to abuhoray...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are facing issues with your Ad Manager account which is crawling a default invalid Ads.txt file. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Ad Manager API. I would recommend you to kindly check with the Ad Manager Help Community for further assistance as it is out of scope for our team.

Hope this helps!

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJHef:ref" (ADR-00239555)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team