RE: CREATIVE_SIZE and TOTAL_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_IMPRESSIONS in report query raises ReportError.COLUMN_VIEW_NOT_ALLOWED

Message has been deleted

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 26, 2021, 10:07:37 PM8/26/21
to simon.ka...@funnel.io, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon,

Thanks for reaching out to our API support team, I hope that you're safe and doing well.

Can you please provide the following details below so that we may further investigate this issue? You may send them via Reply privately to author option, or a direct private reply to this email:

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Mixnn:ref
Message has been deleted

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 12:32:30 AM9/17/21
to simon.ka...@funnel.io, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon,

I'm glad you have found out a solution to your concern. However, I did test this with the available information you had sent over, and the report had generated successfully on my end. To further elaborate, the deprecated tag is supposed to denote that a dimension or metric will be removed from the Ad Manager UI in the future as stated in this article, but nevertheless, it should still work.

With that being said, there must be a different reason as to why the dimension and column were incompatible to work on your end. If you would like for us to investigate this further, I will ask for you to provide the following details I requested initially. You may send them via Reply privately to author option, or a direct private reply to this email:

  • Complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled) of the report