Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Saravanan Vijayakumar

ungelesen,
21.05.2024, 05:16:2421. Mai
an Google Ad Manager API Forum
Team,

the>NET NuGet packages has the support for  .NET core 6 and above?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

ungelesen,
21.05.2024, 10:48:2421. Mai
an google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

According to the github, I can confirm that the Ad Manager API .NET NuGet packages do indeed support .NET Core 6. If you require additional assistance regarding the client library, I'd suggest submitting a request through this link by clicking on the "new issue" button as the concerned team is best suited to assist you on this request.

Hope this helps!

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ2hT:ref" (ADR-00235841)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor