Creating Template Creatives With The API

Tiago Gaspar

2:44 PM (4 hours ago) 2:44 PM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi Team,

We are looking to create creatives using standard creative templates using API.

Is this an option? I keep receiving the message Unmarshalling Error: cvc-type.2: The type definition cannot be abstract for element ns1:creatives.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

2:50 PM (4 hours ago) 2:50 PM
to ti...@snigelweb.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and understand that while trying to create creatives via API and encountering an error  i.e, Unmarshalling Error: cvc-type.2: The type definition cannot be abstract for element children. To analyse the issue further, please provide us with the following information: You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDnn4:ref" (ADR-00253287)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team