API access for every Managed account network

Bruno Caruso

May 27, 2024, 4:45:27 PMMay 27
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello, my team and I need to run reports for many child networks in our backend, but we have a problem because the "Enable API Access" option needs to be activated to run the reports. Most of our networks are of the Managed Account type, and we have many of them, so it would not be feasible to activate the "Enable API Access" option one by one because we have more than 3000 child publishers. Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks!

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 28, 2024, 3:56:00 AMMay 28
to br...@chubut.it, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and understand that you are looking for an alternative to enable API access because you have more than 3000 child accounts. I would like to confirm that, according to documentation , we don’t have any alternative to enable access other than doing it manually.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ6P7:ref" (ADR-00236707)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team

Noor

Jun 28, 2024, 2:09:43 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Re: HELLO BROTHER ARE YOU GIVING APPROVEL FOR AD MANAGER SERVICE