API for creating custom Key values

Saravanan Vijayakumar

May 22, 2024, 9:48:16 AMMay 22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi Team,

Could you please let us know the API details for creating the Custom Key-Values .

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

May 22, 2024, 3:13:31 PMMay 22
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are trying to create custom key-values using the Ad Manager API. From the CustomTargetingService, you can create or get information about all available key/value pairs in your network. I would recommend you to check this createCustomTargetingKeys method, which creates new CustomTargetingKey objects and createCustomTargetingValues method to create new CustomTargetingValue objects. You may refer to this sample java code of createCustomTargetingKeysAndValues.java and all the available client libraries of the Ad Manager API.

Hope this helps!

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ3eE:ref" (ADR-00236038)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team