API deprecated

Pramod Hara

Jun 10, 2022, 4:36:37 AM6/10/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello Team,

I am getting below error in my projects,
ApiVersionError.UPDATE_TO_NEWER_VERSION @ version; trigger:'Version v202105 was deprecated and is now disabled

This is integrated in PHP, can you please help to update it, How can i update it to latest version

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 10, 2022, 5:48:04 AM6/10/22
to pramo...@webdunia.net, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pramod,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team. I'm Ankam.

The error(ApiVersionError.UPDATE_TO_NEWER_VERSION) you are encountering indicates that the initiated request requires a newer version to succeed. The version you are using v202105 is currently a sunset and already deprecated, so to avoid such errors we recommend you upgrade your code to a newer version (v202205) as soon as possible and subscribe to our blog for deprecation announcements. To update to the newer version for PHP, download the client library from here. To get updates on the latest API version follow Release notes.

For any further queries related to Ad Manager API, let us know.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ankam
Ad Manager API Team