Targeted vs Total impressions in historical reports

Rustam

Jan 12, 2022, 10:07:05 AM1/12/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi team,

We are trying to fetch statistics for keyvalues and we get total and targeted impressions. Could you explain or point me to some document where I can read how total impressions are calculated and why? We need clarification because there are campaigns where we have a lot of total impressions but with much less targeted impressions, and we need to understand how total impressions are calculated. Because sum of the total impressions is much higher than the total booked for a campaign.

Thank you

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 12, 2022, 11:20:08 PM1/12/22
to rusta...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rustam,

Thanks for contacting the Ad Manager API team, this is Yasmin.

I was able to find a help center article on Counting impressions and clicks, you may refer to the link I've attached for more information on this. You can also try checking this help center article for more information on Total targeted impressions, but if you'd have any further clarifications regarding the topic, I would suggest for you to reach out to the product support team via our Support options as this is more of a product related concern rather than an API one.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team