Re: Digest for google-doubleclick-for-publishers-api@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

Mohamed Hassan

11:56 AM (8 hours ago) 11:56 AM
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for considering our proposal. After careful review, we have decided to pass on this opportunity. We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Mohamed Hassan

On Wed, Jul 3, 2024 at 6:40 PM <google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Aung Thu Heain <hmm.aung...@gmail.com>: Jul 02 11:22PM -0700

Hi everyone , I am newbie in Ad Manager Api and want to know can I change
the default adsapi_php.ini file name?I want to use multi config files in
my project and will load config file with with file path.

public function getSession($configFilePath){
// Generate a refreshable OAuth2 credential for authentication.
$oAuth2Credential = (new OAuth2TokenBuilder())->fromFile($configFilePath)->
build();

// Construct an API session configured from an `adsapi_php.ini` file
// and the OAuth2 credentials above.
return (new AdManagerSessionBuilder())->fromFile($configFilePath)
->withOAuth2Credential($oAuth2Credential)
->build();
}
Ad Manager API Forum Advisor <admana...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 03 11:21AM

Hi,

I have reviewed your query and understand that you want to know whether it is possible to change the default adsapi_php.ini file name. I recommend that you do not change the file name, as it used to authenticate and interact with the Google Ad Manager API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJYC9:ref" (ADR-00244984)

Thanks,

Ad Manager API Team
Chuian Chen <vincent....@gmail.com>: Jul 02 10:07PM -0700

I have the same problem,how to fix this.

在2023年7月12日星期三 UTC+8 02:09:27<Ad Manager API Forum Advisor> 写道:

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor <admana...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 03 11:10AM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

Based on the previous interaction, I understand that you are getting a null resultset when trying to download the report from GAM using ReportService in Python. Please note that not all combinations of columns and dimensions are supported in Ad Manager. For complex reports, it may be easier to build a valid report in the UI and then retrieve it with the ReportService.getSavedQueriesByStatement method. I recommend that you open new cases in the future for new issues. Could you please provide us with the following details.

Network code.

Downloaded API and UI reports.

Report builder screenshot.

Complete SOAP request and response logs from API (SOAP logging must be enabled).

UserService.getCurrentUser (if unable, you may just provide the email address used to make API requests).

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02n6Giw:ref" (ADR-00188026)

Thanks,

Ad Manager API Team