How to Filter-out Inactive Creatives (Creative Status) ?

Bnew Nitthikorn

12:42 PM (4 hours ago) 12:42 PM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Greetings,

In the GAM UI creatives very clearly have a status. However, I do not see anything in the API that would allow me to filter out inactive creatives. Is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance.

-B

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

4:13 PM (13 minutes ago) 4:13 PM
to bnewnit...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

As per the getCreativesByStatement method, it is not possible to retrieve active or inactive creatives based on the creative status using Ad Manager API. You can only filter the creatives based on the fields available here. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vE8sF:ref" (ADR-00259602)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team