SERVER_ERROR on Google Ad Manager API LineItemService.getLineItemsByStatement

Akos Barabas

Jun 6, 2024, 5:03:48 AMJun 6
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello!

We have been retrieving line items data from the LineItemService in the last ~10 months without problems but since 04.06.2024 we are facing the problems I describe below.
We are use Python API with Apache Airflow together. We iterate on the line items API w/ batches of 4000 records. At some point (always at the same batch) we get "ServerError.SERVER_ERROR @" (and nothing else). I have catched the SOAP requests and responses from the logs (see attachment). I have also attached the report definition in Python.

API version: v202402

Please note that we are retrieving data from the following services without any issues: InventoryService,OrderService,CompanyService,CreativeService,LineItemService and ReportService

Thanks for your help in advance,
Akos

line-items-report-definition.py
lineitem-failure.log

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 6, 2024, 8:05:15 AMJun 6
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

Kindly allow me to raise this concern with the rest of my team and one of our colleagues will reach out to you once we have an update on this.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJES8:ref" (ADR-00238663)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team