banner expandido

Christian Udine

Dec 14, 2021, 11:00:04 AM12/14/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Necesito si me pueden ayudar con esto:

El problema es que cuando el anuncio esta replegado (85x 80px.) NO ME DEJA HACER CLICK EN LA WEB,
es como si el EXPANDIDO estuviera ACTIVO (300x600px.)
Necesito esa área (para permitirme hacer clic en el portal)
unnamed.jpg

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 15, 2021, 4:20:57 AM12/15/21
to ladevi...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This forum can only offers support in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you.

With regard to your concern, you can check here the supported ad size that you can use in your project. To assist you better in ad sizes, we recommend reaching out to the Publisher support team using these support options.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TL4S1:ref

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 16, 2021, 11:55:27 PM12/16/21
to ladevi...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christian,

I've sent out a response to your private email.

If you're having trouble receiving private replies from us, please check your Spam folder. Additionally, please add the 'From address' on that email to your contact list to ensure we aren't flagged as Spam in future messages. If you don't see a message from us in your Spam folder, please email us directly at admanagera...@google.com referring to your forum post "banner expandido".

Thanks,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua