How to download MCM payment list on Google admanager?

kho...@netlink.vn

Sep 13, 2021, 5:58:57 AM9/13/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi GG Admanager support team,

Now we change to use MCM, but we can't known: How to download MCM payment list on Google admanager (CSV file img1, download file csv like img2)?

Please support us.

Thank you very much!
img2.jpg
img1.jpg

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 13, 2021, 11:38:56 PM9/13/21
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Khoa,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Upon checking on my end, you can use the PublisherQueryLanguage service for this. Kindly check out our documentation under mcm_earnings to learn more about querying this table.

You may also refer to this sample code to retrieve this which gets the Multiple Customer Management earning information for the prior month, however, that is in Java. Moreover, you can check out our available client libraries if you are not using Java.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NTazS:ref

kho...@netlink.vn

Sep 14, 2021, 11:34:05 AM9/14/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Greate. Thanks for your support!

Vào lúc 10:38:56 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 9, 2021, admanagerapi đã viết: