التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

غير مقروءة،
25‏/08‏/2021، 1:07:03 ص25‏/8‏/2021
إلى patrick...@bionews.com،google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Patrick,

You can check the example request in this link for reference on how to construct SOAP XML in Ad Manager API. The URL where you should send the request to depends on the API service that you are using, say, if you are going to use InventoryService, you should send the request to https://ads.google.com/apis/ads/publisher/v202108/InventoryService.

Regarding Postman, I would suggest for you reach out to their team for assistance in building and authorizing SOAP requests. If it helps, you may refer to this link to learn more.

Lastly, as for using REST API, I'm afraid that this is out of scope for our team as Ad Manager API makes use of SOAP. We are unable to assist you in building custom connectors/wrappers using REST.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team