Copying VideoCreatives

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Marc Mulvidson

未读,
2022年6月24日 05:25:122022/6/24
收件人 Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

I'm trying to duplicate a VideoCreative.
It works fine when duplicating VastRedirectCreatives but receiving an error with the VideoCreatives.
HOSTED_VIDEO_CREATIVE_REQUIRES_VIDEO_ASSET

Of course, i've been to the reference and read it.
The thing is i'm trying to set the videoSourceUrl (setVideoSourceUrl()) from the getVideoSourceUrl() function of the original VideoCreative, but the response is empty.

What can I do here ?
Marc

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

未读,
2022年6月24日 09:23:092022/6/24
收件人 ma...@digiteka.com、google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

Thank you for contacting Ad Manager API support team.

I see this query raised and being tracked with the subject "Copying VideoCreative" in another thread which is updated now with a response to your query by my colleague Madhushree. To avoid any confusion, I would request you to follow up on the said thread and not to open multiple threads.

Regards,
Google Logo
Anjali
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cCX9x:ref

Marc Mulvidson

未读,
2022年6月24日 09:25:412022/6/24
收件人 Google Ad Manager API Forum
Thank you Anjali for your kind response.
Agreed on everything, I actually deleted the other thread, but anyway, I will indeed follow up the other one.

Thank you

回复全部
回复作者
转发