Run a Saved Query | Empty answer

Nuno Seiça

Jan 3, 2023, 10:29:03 AM1/3/23
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

I'm trying to run a saved report in the Ad Manager UI using the API but without success.
I'm using the ID of the report and running a saved query through the API.
The user I'm using in the script configuration is added to the report, too, with edit permission.
The report in the UI uses the YIELD metrics and DATE dimensions.
Can you help me understand why I'm getting an empty answer?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Kindly,

Nuno

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 3, 2023, 1:35:51 PM1/3/23
to nuno...@7graus.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nuno,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team. I am Madhushree and will be assisting you.

I have understood that you are receiving an empty response when trying to run a saved query from API, to analyse this further can you please provide us with the following details.
  • Network Code
  • User Email
  • Complete SOAP request and response logs of the request which you received an empty response (SOAP logging must be enabled)
You can send them via Reply privately to the author option, or a direct private reply to this email.

Regards,
Google Logo
Madhushree
Ad Manager API Team