How I Can get VMAP response without Ad Rules? I have Ad Manager (Small Business) account

Shriprasad Marathe

Aug 19, 2021, 10:43:13 AM8/19/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum

How I Can get VMAP response without Ad Rules? I have Ad Manager (Small Business) account

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 19, 2021, 10:10:58 PM8/19/21
to shriprasa...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shriprasad,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please provide more details to your concern so that we may better address this?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2LoaaQ:ref

Shriprasad Marathe

Aug 20, 2021, 8:18:36 AM8/20/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum

Hello,

I am looking for working VMAP response instead of VAST in case of Ad pods. I have the small business account. So, I don't have Ad Rules features accessible. as per docs https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/10678356?hl=en
I have passed ad_rule=1 and output=vmap. But it is returning empty ad. I am looking for the way where just output=vmap will return the VMAP response. I can pass ad_rule=1 value

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 24, 2021, 3:43:35 AM8/24/21
to shriprasa...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shriprasad,

Thank you for providing more information. I'm a colleague of Yasmin and I'll provide support for your concern for now..

Upon checking, ad rules seems to be the only way to get VMAP response as I'm unable to find any alternatives. I suggest posting your concern in the Ad Manager community forum as well since they are better equipped to address your concern. Ad serving is out of scope of the Ad Manager API.

Regards

Google Logo
Kevin Gil Soriano