[Browser missing from ReportQuery results]

João Simão

Aug 30, 2021, 6:11:33 AM8/30/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

So, I'm adding 'BROWSER_ID' as a reportquery dimension, but the result does not contain any browser info. What might be happening? Makes no sense

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 31, 2021, 12:16:13 AM8/31/21
to joao.simao....@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi João,

Thanks for reaching out to our API support team, I hope that you are safe and doing well.

Can you please provide the complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled) as well as your network code so that we may further investigate this? You may send them via Reply privately to author option or a direct private reply to this email.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Mjqpq:ref

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Aug 31, 2021, 9:43:11 PM8/31/21
to joao.simao....@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi João,

Thanks for providing the requested information.

Upon checking, I believe there exists no BROWSER_ID dimension in our documentation. You may be able to check the available dimensions for reporting here.

Please let us know if you need any more assistance.