local ads

Jahnavi Chokshi

Jun 8, 2024, 6:47:47 AMJun 8
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
I want to run local ads in our city which should show on google maps. I do not want smart campaign or performance marketing. reason - smart campaign has very limited access and perfromance marketing do not allow me to market only on google maps. Is there any way to do this?

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 10, 2024, 6:41:16 AMJun 10
to jah...@brainwavesindia.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and understand that your query is related to Google Ads. I would like to inform you that the concerns related to Google Ads  are out of scope for us. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Ad Manager API. I would recommend you to post your query in the Ads Help Community for further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJG6I:ref" (ADR-00239062)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team