Updating Video creative creativeView Tracking URL

Josef Adlao

Jun 15, 2022, 1:42:00 AM6/15/22
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,

I've been able to update creativeView Tracking URL for "Redirect" master type video creatives, but not for "Video" master type creatives. I keep getting the following error: CreativeSetError.CANNOT_CREATE_OR_UPDATE_VIDEO_CREATIVES

Is it not possible to update these type of creatives via the API?

Thanks,
Josef

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 15, 2022, 4:51:39 AM6/15/22
to josef...@foxtel.com.au, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josef,

Thanks for reaching out to the Ad Manager API support team. I am Chekurthi and will be assisting you.

By reviewing your concern, I can confirm that creating video creatives is now supported, but updates are still not supported through the API. Can you please provide the following details to investigate further. You can send them via Reply privately to the author option, or a direct private reply to this email :
  • SOAP request and response logs of updating video creative for Redirect master type video creative ( SOAP logging must be enabled ).
  • SOAP request and response logs of updating video creative for Video master type creative ( SOAP logging must be enabled ).
  • Error screenshot.
  • Network code.

Regards,
Google Logo