COLUMNS_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_DIMENSIONS error for columns I can put into a UI report

Eric Hanson

Dec 6, 2021, 6:26:38 PM12/6/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello,

I am getting a COLUMNS_NOT_SUPPORTED_FOR_REQUESTED_DIMENSIONS error when attempting to combine the following:

columns: 'TOTAL_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_IMPRESSIONS', 'TOTAL_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_CPM_AND_CPC_REVENUE', 'TOTAL_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_CLICKS'

dimensions: 'DATE', 'CUSTOM_CRITERIA', 'COUNTRY_NAME'

However, I can build a report in the GAM UI with Date, Key-Values, Country, Total impressions, Total CPM and CPC revenue, and Total clicks. Is this a bug?

thanks,

Eric

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Dec 7, 2021, 12:16:09 AM12/7/21
to er...@contentiq.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please provide the following so that we may further investigate this? You may send them via Reply privately to author option:

  • Network code
  • Screenshots of the report you built via UI
  • The complete SOAP request and response logs (SOAP logging must be enabled)
  • The complete SOAP request and response logs of getCurrentUser()

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team