CM360 Reporting API

Ahmet Buğra Buğa

Apr 30, 2024, 9:22:42 AMApr 30
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi team,

I am using CM360 Reporting API but I don't understand how to create report using Python library. Can you help me on this subject? I understand that I can't use CM Offline Reporting. How can I create report without Offline Reporting?

Kind Regards,
Bugra

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Apr 30, 2024, 2:50:36 PMApr 30
to bugra...@mathrics.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

Yes, it is possible to pull the report data from the DCM API such that the report should be created in the API. You may check this link for creating and updating the reports using the API. Then, those reports should be run using the reports.run method. With the files.get method, you will be able to download the report.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIppJ:ref" (ADR-00233182)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team