DCM Reporting API - Country Names not matching

Alexander Stewart

Jun 17, 2024, 10:55:28 AMJun 17
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi,

I am using DCM Report Api for generating csv reports. I have used dfa:country as one of the dimension in my report.

As I want to get country codes in my final report, I am trying to post process the Country names in report with the DCM countries api. However, the country names in the report do not match the country names in Countries API.
A few examples are below :
1. "Somali Rep." in report, while "Somalia" in API
2. "Bosnia-Herzegovina" in report, while "Bosnia and Herzegovina" in API
3. "Korea, Rep. of (South)" in report, while "South Korea" in API

Such country names (from report) are not even matching to ISO standardized names present in java libraries.
Please let us know where we can find the master list of such country names that are present in report.

Kind Regards,

Alex

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 17, 2024, 2:53:41 PMJun 17
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

Upon checking your query, I would suggest you to refer to this available dimensions, metrics and filters while generating the reports. To investigate further, we would need the below details:
  • DCM Account ID- You can find under your profile icon in your Campaign Manager 360 UI. You can also find it in the Account section, which is located under the Admin drop-down.
  • Profile ID used in the execution/request call
  • UI Report Id and File Id
  • Request body & URL endpoint request with path param values
  • Complete API JSON request and response showing the issue/error
You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJMlN:ref" (ADR-00241900)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team