Currency dimesnion was not able to find in campaign manager instant reports

Devel Vivaki

May 20, 2024, 7:33:52 AMMay 20
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
I expect to get the USD or EUR or any other respective currency code. BUt nit found such a dimension in the campaign manager dimensions. Please guild me how to get the currency

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 20, 2024, 12:39:10 PMMay 20
to develop...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM support team.

I would suggest you to refer to this API document for more information related to the currency code. If you still face any queries, please feel free to get back to us.
  • Currency associated with the conversion value.
  • This is the ISO 4217 3-character currency code.
  • Default value is USD.
  • Examples: USDEUR

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ1pT:ref" (ADR-00235711)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team