Issues with Previous Day Data Availability in CM360/DV360 at 12 AM EST Schedule

Pavan Maddula

May 20, 2024, 11:24:44 AMMay 20
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum

Hello,

We recently changed our DV360 and CM360 reports to run at 12 AM EST (previously 4 AM EST). Since the change, our reports are missing the previous day's data (e.g., a report on 5/17 includes data only up to 5/15). This issue did not occur with the 4 AM schedule. How can we ensure the reports include the previous day's data correctly?

All systems are set to EST.

Thank you!

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 20, 2024, 2:34:11 PMMay 20
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the DCM API support team.

To investigate further, we would need the below information:
  • DCM Account Id - You can find under your profile icon in your Campaign Manager 360 UI. You can also find it in the Account section, which is located under the Admin drop-down.
  • Profile Id
  • UI Report Id and File Id

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ22L:ref" (ADR-00235748)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 20, 2024, 2:35:58 PMMay 20
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please ignore our previous response.

To investigate further, we would need the below information:
  • DCM Account Id - You can find under your profile icon in your Campaign Manager 360 UI. You can also find it in the Account section, which is located under the Admin drop-down.
  • Profile Id
  • UI Report Id and File Id
  • Screenshots
You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" option.

Pavan Maddula

May 20, 2024, 8:12:22 PMMay 20
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi,
Pleease find he attached details.
  • DCM Account Id :- 424004
  • Profile Id :- 7655299
  • UI Report Id and File Id :- 1120347051, 4599572657

1120347051_4599572657.png
Thank you.

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 21, 2024, 6:59:24 AMMay 21
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to inform you that if the report data is not generated in the UI then, it won't be available in the API. Campaign Manager 360 continues to add data within 7 days to ensure that data is included in reports as accurately as possible. The query related to the latest data availability is out of scope for us. Kindly check with the DCM support team for further assistance on this query. You may refer to this help article about the report data freshness and availability.

Pavan Maddula

May 21, 2024, 11:24:52 AMMay 21
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi,
Thanks for responding.  We're still confused by this issue and need continued support.  To clarify:  when we create a report for the last 7 days at 4 AM EST through the API, we are able to capture data inclusive of the previous day (in the above example, this would be data for 5/13 - 5/19).   However, when we create a report not long after 12 AM EST through the API, the report does not capture any of the previous day's data.  As seen in the screen capture, the 7 day window goes back an additional day from 5/12 - 5/18.   Both the report generation time and the advertiser's date are in EST.  Additionally, we don't believe this to be a problem pulling through the UI.  We've had our offshore teams pull data after 12 AM EST through the UI and data for the previous day was on the report.
  1120347051_4599572657.png

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 21, 2024, 2:36:05 PMMay 21
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As we mentioned in our previous response, as the issue is related to the data availability is out of scope for us. Kindly check with the DCM support team for further assistance on this query. Hope this helps.