Creative preview url in Rest API

Paulius Subacius

Jan 31, 2022, 2:48:50 AM1/31/22
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hello,

Is it possible to get creative preview URL via rest api and display creative outside of CM360 UI for testing purposes? I don't see any property like that in creative model.

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jan 31, 2022, 4:48:29 AM1/31/22
to pau...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Paulius,

I'm Michael from DCM API Team, thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you elaborate what do you mean by preview url? Kindly share to us the screenshot of how you do it in CM360 UI side for better illustration of the issue and we should be able to look from there. Additionally, kindly clarify also what you mean by display creative outside of CM360 UI.

Regards,

Google Logo
Michael Angelo Legaspi
DCM API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2W2pUO:ref

Paulius Subacius

Jan 31, 2022, 10:06:30 AM1/31/22
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

In CM360 UI there is a preview button for every Display type creative in creative list:

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 16.47.14.png

After clicking this button a dialog window with banner preview appears. We are creating CM360 resources (campaigns, placements, creatives etc) via API, not via CM360 UI, we would like to preview generated banners without logging in CM360 UI (for testing purposes) as it would be more convenient with our current workflow. Other ad management solutions usually support some sort of "previewUrl" field for an ad which we could use to preview creatives with generated html, primary and backup assets, landing pages etc. Does CM360 have such parameter? Or is there another way how could I preview creative outside of CM360 UI?

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Feb 2, 2022, 11:02:34 PM2/2/22
to pau...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Paul,

Thank you for clarifying your query. I believe this is not currently supported via API. Nonetheless, I have raised this as a feature request instead to the rest of our team, on your behalf. However, there is no guarantee that this will be available anytime soon. In the meantime, you may want to keep an eye on our release notes or blog post for any future updates and releases.

Regards,

Bharat Negi

Sep 14, 2023, 6:58:42 AM9/14/23
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
I have a same requirement , to Extracting the creative preview url through API

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Sep 14, 2023, 8:55:38 AM9/14/23
to bhara...@partner.htdigital.in, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As reported earlier, I would like to inform you that extracting the creative preview url is not available in the API. We have raised a feature request for it. I cannot provide a scheduled timeline for availability of this feature in the API. You may follow our release notes and blog post for future updates.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2W2pUO:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team

Bharat Negi

Sep 15, 2023, 12:48:10 AM9/15/23
to DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr), google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response.

Sergio Alvarez

Sep 15, 2023, 7:59:58 AM9/15/23
to Bharat Negi, DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr), google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
There used to be an App linked to Studio (Creative) that you could use to send previews to your clients. Just checked in Play Store and could´t find it. Not sure if is still available.
SERGIO ALVAREZ
Chief Operating Officer

Sucre  1530 of 601

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina

www.beyondmediaagency.com