Issue with CM360 API

Saaniel Shinde

Jun 4, 2024, 12:31:18 PMJun 4
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi Team,

I need your assistance to troubleshoot below issue.

Issue: After CM360 API upload we are not able to see all the records reflected in the SA360 portal, some of the records are missing. But, when we are uploading with SA360 manual upload we can see all the successful records are getting loaded to SA360.

Thanks,
Saaniel

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 4, 2024, 4:07:02 PMJun 4
to saanie...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

Could you please confirm whether you are using DCM API or SA360 API to upload records. I would recommend you to reach out to the SA360 support team through this link for your issues to be handled accordingly.Moreover, if you are facing any issues related to DCM API, please provide the following details for further investigation :
  • DCM Account Id
  • Profile Id
  • UI Report Id and File Id
  • Complete API request and response in JSON format (complete HTTP request and body of the request)

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJCzC:ref" (ADR-00238219)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team