DV 360 Campaign Creation Possibility

Yashwant Kapgate

Jun 25, 2024, 8:23:37 AM (11 days ago) Jun 25
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hi Team ,

I was trying to create Campaign using DV360 Campaign creation API, where I am trying to add Creative Type to use and Geo Targeting Value, can we add that using API.

Please share documentation or reference if this is possible using API.API.png

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

Jun 25, 2024, 1:32:58 PM (11 days ago) Jun 25
to google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the CM360 API support team.

 Could you please elaborate on the issue you are facing with the CM360 API. If you are looking for the add creative, I would suggest you to refer to this list of creative types that are supported on DCM. You may utilize our Creatives and upload your creative assets using CreativeAssets. If possible please share the full screenshots instead of cropped image.

You may send the requested details privately via "Reply To Author" option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJSnV:ref" (ADR-00243794)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team