How to submit conversion Campaign Manager 360 using the API

jenia mtl

May 10, 2024, 6:18:07 AMMay 10
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hello.

I need to use CM360 to submit conversions programatically (using the API).

Where do I find the info for:

encryption_info = {
'encryptionEntityId': encryption_entity_id,

'encryptionEntityType': encryption_entity_type,

'encryptionSource': encryption_source
}
Here is the API specification for this entity.
I'm getting the encrypted user id from the landing page  but how can I find out with what to populate the object above?
I think, since I'm getting the user ID from the landing page, the `encryptionSource` should be `AD_SERVING` but what `encryptionEntityId` and `encryptionEntityType`?
Thanks in advance.

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 10, 2024, 8:08:03 AMMay 10
to jenia...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

The User-ID is an encrypted parameter generated for each unique user, and you can insert it based on the steps you want to follow within the API platform. I'm also providing a link where you can confirm all the relevant information about the User-ID. The encryptionEntityType can be selected based on the available fields whereas, encryptionEntityId should be encrypted Id that can be anything but it should be matched with the encryption configuration for ad serving or Data Transfer.

Hope this helps. For any other assistance you may get back to us.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIwSE:ref" (ADR-00234486)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team