Where do I find the floodlight configuration ID?

jenia mtl

May 10, 2024, 2:59:28 PMMay 10
to Google's Campaign Manager 360 API Forum
Hello.

In my CM360, I do not see the floodlight configuration ID anywhere.
In the Floodlight page in CM360, I see on top left "Floodlight [new line] advertiser ID: 123456". Is that the same as configuration ID?

Thanks

DCM API (DoubleClick Campaign Mgr)

May 14, 2024, 12:39:13 AMMay 14
to jenia...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the DCM API support team.

Yes, I can confirm that the advertiser ID is the same as the floodlight configuration ID. From advertisers.list call (you need to pass just the profile id), the response contains floodlight configuration ID's which will be same as advertiser ID's

Hope this helps. For any other assistance you may get back to us.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIwfm:ref" (ADR-00234553)

Thanks,

Google Logo DCM API Team